Hey guys its me Ayla and this is me at the careers farm visit . I will tell you all about it . Firstly it was supposed to be for year 9’s and 10’s  and we are year 7 to 8 maybe a 9 but we got a special  invitation to go there I think .In the first picture I put in this is us making sure that all the calf’s are milk cows and not meat one’s and ya when I say there is more pictures I mean more pictures  there are a lot And if there was a meat cow we would have to keep it in the box and they would do something with it I don’t know it did not happen thou . This is when we were going down to the mini forest here come some more pictures .Ok this is us walking well some running down we had to clime over a fence ! but it was not hard and the adult cows got in and there poo is so yuck!!!!!!!! 😀 it’s slimy and even badder than that like writing this make’s me feel like can see it . Then there is the auction .             Ok just saying the bulls buts remind me of a song and if you don’t know it it goes like this , she got bid butts and I can not lie , and the song keeps on going but it will take a little long so i’m not going to . Here comes the sheep this was one of my favourite ok this was long ago but I did not do it so I’m doing it now but the sheep are cute .I learned that you can be what ever you want also I’d like to thank you the people who helped us with every thing it was really nice of you .

{ blog you latter }